The declaration of the citizens of London, : in answer to the demands and proposals of the committee of the House of Commons, concerning a personall treaty with the Kings Majesty. And their resolution touching the disposing of His Ma[j]estie[s] royall person, in case the King and Parliament doth not agree. Likewise, the acts and resolution of the Honourable Court at Guild-Hall, concerning the cities engagement to preserve and defend the Kings Majesties royall person. Read in the Honorable Court at Guild-Hall, and appointed to be forthwith pri[n]ted and published. Michel.
- London : Printed for G. Horton, MDCXLVIII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
City of London (England). Court of Common Council -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 15".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 72:E452) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) D647.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|