The deluded lasses lamentation: or, The false youth's unkindness to his beloved mistress. : To the tune of Is she gone, let her go. Licensed according to order.
- Other Title:
- False youth's unkindness to his beloved mistress
- [London] : Printed for P. Brooksby, J. Deacon, J. Blare, J. Back, [between 1688-1692]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Verse: "Is she gone? Let her go, I do not care ..."
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D971
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|