Queene El'zabeths losse, and King Iames his vvelcome
- Standardized Title:
- Elizaes losse, and King James his welcome
- Other Title:
- Queene Elizabeths losse, and King James his welcome
- London : Printed by T[homas] C[reede] for Iohn Smythicke, and are to be sold at his shoppe in Saint Dunstons Church-yard in Fleetstreete, 1603.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 -- Death and burial -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
James I, King of England, 1566-1625 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed at end: H.S.
Printer's name from STC.
Signatures: A-B⁴ (-A1).
Running title reads: Elizaes losse, and King Iames his welcome.
Another edition of "Elizaes losse" with additions.
Reproduction of a photostat of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 974:24) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 21497.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|