A merry dialogue betwixt a married man and his wife, concerning the affaires of this carefull life : To an excellent tune.
- [London] : Printed by the assignes of Thomas Symcocke, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- By Martin Parker?.
Verse - "I have for all good wives a song,".
Attribution to Parker and suggested place and date of publication from STC.
In two parts; woodcuts at head of each part.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1135:06) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 6809.
- M. P. (Martin Parker), -1656?, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|