A sermon of loue : Instructing all men to vnite and ioyne themselues in hearty loue, and Christian charitie with one another. Preached at Folkestone, a maior towne in Kent. By Francis Rogers, Batchelor in Diuinity; and sometimes fellow of Trinitie Colledge in Cambridge.
- Other Title:
- Sermon of love
Sermon of love.
- London : Printed by T. S[nodham] for George Norton, dwelling neare Temple-barre, 1613.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 45,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1581:20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd. edition) 21174.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|