A true subiects wish : For the happy successe of our Royall Army preparing to resist the factious rebellion of those insolent covenanters (against the sacred Maiesty, of our gracious and loving king Charles) in Scotland. To the tune of, O How now Mars, &c.
- Other Title:
- True subjects wish
True subjects wish.
- Printed at London : By E. G[riffin] and are to be sold [by T. Lambert] at the Horse-shoe in Smithfield, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
Covenanters -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed: M.P., id est Martin Parker.
In two parts.
Printer's and bookseller's names and publication date from STC.
Verse - "If ever England had occasion,".
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1525:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 19274.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|