A tragi-comedy called New-Market fayre, or, A Parliament out-cry of state commodities set to sale / written by the Man in the moon and now reprinted at the request of some young gentlemen to act in Christmas Holy-dayes.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- New-Market fayre.
Parliament out-cry of state commodities set to sale.
- [London] : Printed ... by E. Crowch, 1661.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1660 -- Anecdotes.
- Imprint reads: Printed (at the first) at you might go look and now by E. Crowch which owns the book.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1412:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing T2019.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|