The woman to the plovv and the man to the hen-roost; or, A fine way to cure a cot-quean. : The tune is, I have for all good wives a song,.
- Other Title:
- Woman to the plow and the man to the hen-roost
Fine way to cure a cot-quean
- London, : Printed for F. Grove, dwelling on Snow-hill., [1629?].
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Marriage -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Contains four cuts.
Signed at end: M.P.
Publication date suggested by STC (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2153:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 19283.5.
- I have for all good wives a song.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|