All the letters of the A.B.C. by euery sondrye letter wherof ther is a good document set-fourth and taught in ryme. / Translated out of Base-almaine into English..
- [Cologne? N. Bohmberg?], Anno. 1575..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Alphabet rhymes -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Germany -- Cologne -- 16th century.
- Attributed to Hendrik Niclaes by STC (2nd edition).
Place and publisher from STC (2nd edition).
Contains one illustration, showing a school-room; initial.
Imperfect: creased and worn, with slight loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2152:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18548.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|