Certain sermones, or homelies, appoincted by the kynges Maiestie, to bee declared and read, by all persones, vicars, or curates, euery Sondaie in their churches, where thei haue cure
- Standardized Title:
- Certain sermons or homilies appointed to be read in churches. Book 1.
- Newly imprinted, and by the kynges highnes aucthoritee deuided.
- [Excusum Londini : In ædibus Richardi Graftoni Regij Impressoris], Anno. 1551.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 16th century.
- By Thomas Cranmer and others.
An edition of: Certain sermons or homilies appointed to be read in churches.
Book 1 of the Homilies.
Place of publication and printer's name from colophon.
Ends on 2A4.
Imperfect; lacks leaves C4, E1-2, H1-4, K1-3, T1-2.
Reproduction of the original in the Durham University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1489:03) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 13647.
- Cranmer, Thomas, 1489-1556.
Church of England.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|