By the King. A proclamation inhibiting the importation of vvhale finnes into his Maiesties dominions by any, but the Muscouy Company
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1619-05-18
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1619-05-18.
By the King. A proclamation inhibiting the importation of whale finnes into his majesties dominions by any, but the Muscovy Company.
- [Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, Anno M.DC.XIX. ]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource ( sheets)
- Muscovy Company -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Exclusive licenses -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Whalebone -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Dated at end: Greenwich, the eighteenth day of May, in the seuenteenth yeere of our raigne ..
Imprint from colophon.
In this edition sheet 2, last complete line of text ends "the".
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 1572:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8605.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 1251.
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|