By the King. : A proclamation for a general fast throughout this realm of England.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for a general fast throughout this realm of England
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker, Printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1674.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (2 sheets ( pages))
- Plague -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- With royal coat of arms at head of text.
Dated at end: Given at Our Court at St. James's the sixth day of July, in the seventeenth year of Our Reign.
Reproduction of the original in the Universität Göttingen.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2718:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C3306A
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|