The Romish Fisher caught and held in his owne net, or, A true relation of the Protestant conference and popish difference : a iustification of the one, and refutation of the other, in matter of [brace] fact, faith / by Daniel Featly ...
- Other Title:
- True relation of the Protestant conference and popish difference.
- London : Printed by H.L. for Robert Milbourne, and are to bee sold at the great south-dore of Pauls, 1624.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 46, , 176, , 112 [id est 114] pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature.
Fisher, John, 1569-1641.
Sweet, John, 1570-1632.
- Signatures: [par.]4(-[par.]1) [star]4, A-G4, L[star]-N[star]4, O[star]3, O[star,star]4, P[star]-Z[star]4, 2A-2S4, 2T2, 2[par]4, 2[star]2 2A-F4, 2G1, 2H-P4.
Numerous errors in paging.
Title in ornamental border.
"Official account of Protestant-Catholic controversies, especially of the conference held June 27, 1623, between Featley and Francis White and the Jesuits Fisher and Sweet."--NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Includes marginal notes.
Includes bibliographical references.
Includes: An appendix to the fishers net : together vvith a description of the Romish wheele, or circle / by Daniel Featly.
Item identified as STC 10738a at reel 793:5 and as STC 10738.3 at reel 1777:26--Cf. Reel guide.
Reproduction of originals in the Folger Shakespeare Library and the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 793:5 and 1777:26) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 10738.3
- Appendix to the fishers net, together with a description of the Romish wheele, or circle.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|