Articles to be enquired of within the diocesse of Rochester in the first triennall visitation of the Right-Reverend Father in God, John, Lord Bishop of Rochester : holden in the yeere of our Lord God 1638, in the fourteenth yeere of the reigne of Our Most Gratious Soveraigne Lord Charles, by the grace of God, King of Great Brttaine [sic], France and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Richard Hodgkinsonne, 1638.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Visitations, Ecclesiastical -- England.
Church of England -- Pastoral letters and charges.
- Imperfect: pages cropped with some loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in the Magdalene College (University of Cambridge). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1777:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 10321.5
- Warner, John, 1581-1666.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|