The case of John Littlehales, against the pretended petition of the waggoners travelling the northern roads of England, &c..
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1700?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Roads -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Political corruption -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C1:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C933B
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.14
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|