The frog, or, The Low-Countrey nightingale, sweet singer of Amsterdam : The Old Exchange to the New Stat-House hoping fair acceptance, a speedy and handsome return, this true fable dedicates.
- Standardized Title:
- Holland nightingale.
- Other Title:
- Low-Countrey nightingale, sweet singer of Amsterdam.
- [London? : publisher not identified, 167-]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 7,  pages) : illustrations (metal cut)
- Local subjects:
- Netherlands -- Foreign relations -- England -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Attributed to John Ogilby.
Published in 1672 as: Holland nightingale.
Imprint from Wing.
Based in part on Aesop's fable LXXXII.
Identified as Wing A729B (number cancelled) on UMI microfilm set "Early English books, 1641-1700" reel 1822.
Reproductions of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1822:7, 1766:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) O172B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|