The book of the general lauues and libertyes concerning the inhabitants of the Massachusets : collected out of the records of the General Court for the several years wherin they were made and established, and now revised by the same Court and dispersed into an alphabetical order and published by the same authoritie in the General Court helt at Boston, the fourteenth of the first month, anno 1647.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Other Title:
- Book of the general laws and libertyes concerning the inhabitants of the Massachusets.
- Cambridge [Mass.] : Printed according to order of the General Court, and are to be solde at the shop of Hezekiah Usher in Boston, 1648.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 59 leaves)
- Law -- Massachusetts -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 698:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing M987
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|