By the King and Queen, a proclamation for apprehending of Colonel John Parker
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for apprehending of Colonel John Parker.
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., 1694.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, the fourteenth day of August, 1694. In the sixth year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1624:29) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W2584
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|