The order of the ceremonies used at the celebration of St. Georges Feast at Windsor, when the sovereign of the most noble Order of the Garter is present. Printed by his Majesties special command. E.W. Gr.
- London : printed by Andr. Clark, for Sam. Mearne book-binder to the King's most Excellent Majesty, 1674.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 46 pages)
- Order of the Garter -- Early works to 1800.
Orders of knighthood and chivalry -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1766:31) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) O385.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|