Wonder upon wonders, or, Strange news from St. Mary Magdalens, in the borough of Southwark : being a true relation of the miraculous preserving of Dorothy Smith from being buried alive, on Thursday night last ... attested by many hundreds in the parish, and parts adjacent : whereunto is annexed The rou[t?]ing of the whores at St. James's Fair [---] Bla[c]k Bess and the transporting of her, with divers others, to forreign planta[t]ions.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Strange news from St. Mary Magdalens, in the borough of Southwark
- London : Printed for George Horton, 1661.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5,  pages) : illustrations
- Southwark (London, England) -- History -- 17th century.
Murder -- England -- London.
- Woodcut captioned "The revels of the jovial crew at St. James's Fair" -- last page.
Imperfect: broken type, with considerable loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in: Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2300:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) W3360B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|