A key to the art of letters, or, English a learned language, full of art, elegancy and variety : being an essay to enable both foreiners, and the English youth of either sex, to speak and write the English tongue well and learnedly, according to the exactest rules of grammar, after which they may attain to Latin, French, or any other forein language in a short time ... : with a preface shewing the necessity of a vernacular grammar ... / by A. Lane ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- English a learned language, full of art, elegancy and variety.
- London : Printed for A. and J. Churchil ... and J. Wild ..., 1700.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (xx, 112 pages)
- English language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Errata: pages xx.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 360:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L325
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|