A briefe discourse of the Nevv-found-land : with the situation, temperature, and commodities thereof, inciting our nation to goe forward in that hopefull plantation begunne.
- Other Title:
- Briefe discourse of the New-found-land
Briefe discourse of the New-found-land.
Discourse of the New-foundland.
- Edinburgh : Printed by Andro Hart, 1620.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Local subjects:
- Newfoundland -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Dedication signed: Iohn Mason.
Signatures: [A]⁴ B⁴ (-B4).
Running title reads: A discourse of the New-foundland.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 996:07) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 17616.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|