We are informed that there hath bene of late (through neglect of the lawes of our realme, and such good orders as haue bene taken) so great a transportation of horses into forraine parts, ....
- Other Title:
- At head of title: By the King
- Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Robert Baker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie., Anno 1608.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Horses -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: Holdenby the xiiij. day of August, in the sixt yeere of our reigne ...
Forbidding export of horses except by royal licence. Cf. STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8421
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.10
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|