A true and exact narrative of the proceedings of the Parliaments fleet, against the island of Barbadoes : With the maner of the reducing thereof: together with the submitting of the islands of St. Christophers, Antego, and St. Mevis, to the Commonwealth of England. Written by an eye-witnesse, Mr. T.H. from aboard the Amity, in Carlisle Bay, and sent to a friend in London, to be published for satisfaction, and printed verbatim by the same copy.
- London : printed for Richard Harper in Smithfield, 1652.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (12 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History, Naval -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Barbados -- History -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Antigua -- History -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Leeward Islands (West Indies) -- History -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of original in the John Carter Brown Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2521:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T2436B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|