A fruteful and a very Christen instructio[n] for childre[n] w[t] a dyalogue wherin the chyld asketh certayn questions answeryng to the same with a generall confession, and the maner of loues, the saying of Salomon in the, vi, of the Prouerbes, and also many godly lessons whiche we ought dayely to haue in our remembraunce M.D.xl,vii. God saue the kyng
- Other Title:
- Fruteful and a very Christen instruction for children
Fruteful and a very Christen instruction for children.
- [London] : Wyllyam Coplande, [for Rychard Kele], 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Reprints parts of earlier primers; see STC 15896--Cf. STC.
Printer's name from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 54:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14106.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|