Funerall elegies, vpon the most vntimely death of the honourable and most hopefull, Mr. Iohn Stanhope, sonne and heire to the Right Honourable Philip Lord Stanhope, Baron of Shelford : vvho deceased in Christ-church at Oxford, the 18. of Iuly, 1623.
- Other Title:
- Funerall elegies, upon the most untimely death of the honourable and most hopefull, Mr. John Stanhope
Funerall elegies, upon the most untimely death of the honourable and most hopefull, Mr. John Stanhope, sonne and heire to the Right Honourable Philip Lord Stanhope, Baron of Shelford.
- London : Printed [by George Purslowe] for Ralph Mab, MDCXXIV. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 50,  pages)
- Stanhope, John, -1623 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- A collection of English and Latin verse by various Oxonians.
Printer's name from STC.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
The inserted preliminary leaf "Ad lectorem" is in two settings; line 5 of verse has (1) "Causa" or (2) "causa".
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Leaf H1 torn; pages 36-50 from Folger Shakespeare Library copy spliced at end.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1035:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 23225.
Case, A.E. Poetical miscellanies, 60.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|