A particular charge or impeachment in the name of his Excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax : and the army under his command, against Denzill Holles Esquire, Sir Philip Stapleton, Sir William Lewis ... [et al.] members of the honorable House of Commons. / by the appointment of his Excel. Sir Thomas Fairfax, and the Councell of Warre. Signed John Rushworth Seere.
- London : Printed for George Whittington, at the Blew Anchor in Cornhill neere the Royall Exchange, 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 16 pages)
- Holles, Denzil Holles, Baron, 1599-1680.
Stapleton, Philip, Sir.
Lewis, William, Sir.
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons -- Early works to 1800.
Impeachments -- England -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Title within double line border; initial letter.
Imperfect: pages cropped and misnumbered.
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2847:29) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E741dA
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
Rushworth, John, 1612?-1690.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|