Elizabetha quasi viuens : Eliza's funerall. A fevve Aprill drops, showred on the hearse of dead Eliza. Or The funerall teares of a true hearted subject. By H.P.
- Other Title:
- Elizabetha quasi vivens
Elizabetha quasi vivens.
- London : Printed by E. Allde for M. Lawe, dvvelling in Paules Church-yard, neere vnto Saint Austens gate, 1603.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 -- Death and burial -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- H.P. = Henry Petowe.
Signatures: A-B⁴ C² (-A2).
Title page line 8 has "Subject". A2 (dedication?) is cancelled.
Identified as STC 19805 on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of a photostat of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1390:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 19803.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|