A proclamacion set furth by the Kynges Maiestie : with thassent of his derest vncle, Edward Duke of Somerset, gouernor of his moste royal person, and of his realme, dominions and subiectes protector, and others of his highnes moste honorable counsail, concernyng testons.
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1549-01-28
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1549-01-28.
- Excusum Londini : In ædibus Richardi Graftoni Regij Impressoris. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Coinage -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- England -- Proclamations -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Publication date from STC.
Extending the time they may be turned in to the Mint. 22 May 1549--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Society of Antiquaries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 25:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7821.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 355.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|