A sermon preached at Ashby De-la-zouch in the countie of Leicester : at the funerall of the truely noble and vertuous lady Elizabeth Stanley one of the daughters and coheires of the Right Honourable Ferdinand late Earle of Derby, and late wife to Henrie Earle of Huntingdon the fifth earle of that familie. The 9. of February. Anno Dom. 1633. By I.F.
- London : Printed by William Iones dwelling in Red-crosse streete, 1635.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 44 pages)
- Huntingdon, Elizabeth Hastings, countess of, 1586-1633.
- Leaves B2 and D4 are cancels in most copies of this and STC 10545 and STC 10646. Most copies also have an extra leaf with epitaph by L. Cary, 2nd Viscount Falkland. Some copies have a portrait of the countess engraved by John Payne.
Sometimes attributed to Joseph Fletcher.
The copy catalogued contains the cancels (D4r catchword "from". Variant: D4 is cacellandum; D4r catchword "part"), but lacks the epitaph and the portrait of the countess.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1379:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 10644.
- Fletcher, Joseph, 1577?-1637, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|