Sermons preached by that reverend and learned divine Richard Clerke, Dr. in Divinitie; sometimes fellovv of Christ Colledge in Cambridge. One of the most learned translators of our English Bible; preacher in the famous metropolitan church of Christ, Canterbury. Since his death, published for the common good, by Charles White, Mr. in Arts, and one of the six preachers of Christ Church, Canterbury
- London : Printed by T. Cotes, for Thomas Alchorn, and are to be sold at his shoppe at the signe of the Greene Dragon in S. Pauls Church yard, 1637.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 71, , 73-248, , 249-446, 445-577,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A-G⁴ chi⁴ H-X⁶ Y⁶ (Y4 + (Y) Z-3B⁶ 3C.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1302:07) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 5410.
- White, Charles, -1647.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|