An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, : for the speedy raising and impresting of men, for the defence of the kingdom. Die Jovis, 10 August, 1643. It is this day ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that this ordinance be forthwith printed and published: H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- [London] : Printed for Edward Husbands, August 11. 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- England and Wales. Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc -- Early works to 1800.
Impressment -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 11:E65) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E2048.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|