Mr. Prynnes demand of his liberty to the Generall, Decemb. 26. 1648 : with his answer thereto; and his declaration and protestation thereupon.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1648]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Prynne, William, 1600-1669 -- Early works to 1800.
Detention of persons -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated and signed at end: Decemb. 26. 1648. William Prynne.
The Generall = Thomas Fairfax, Baron Fairfax.
Place of publication from Wing.
Variant; includes a quote from 'Revel. 2. 10' ending with the phrase "crown of life" between date and signature at end.
Reproductions of the originals in the Harvard University Library (Early English books) and in the British Library (Thomason Tracts).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P3940.
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|