Scripture vindicated, from the misapprehensions misinterpretations and mis-applications of Mr. Stephen Marshall.; [sic], : in his sermon preached before the Commons House of Parliament, Feb. 23. 1641. and published by order of that house. The particular occasion administred for this vindication is expressed in the preface to the reader. By Edward Symmons chaplaine to the Life-guard of the Prince of Wales.
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the vniversity, 1644.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 91,  pages)
- Marshall, Stephen, 1594?-1655. Meroz cursed.
Apologetics -- Early works to 1800.
- Thomason copy preceded by a collective title-page, dated 1645, apparently not part of this edition. Cf. Madan 1718.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "in Feb:".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 5:E27) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S6348
Madan II, 1717
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|