The holie Bible faithfully translated into English, out of the authentical Latin. Diligently conferred with the Hebrew, Greeke, and other editions in diuers languages. With arguments of the bookes, and chapters: annotations. tables: and other helpes ... By the English College of Doway
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. English. Douai.
- Other Title:
- Second tome of the holie Bible.
- Printed at Doway : By Laurence Kellam, at the signe of the holie Lambe, M.DC.IX. [1609-1610]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (2v. (, 1115, ; 1004, , 1002-1124,  pages))
- The Douai version, translated largely by Gregory Martin.
Old Testament and Apocrypha only; the New Testament had appeared at Rheims in 1582.
With errata slip to volume 1, and a final errata leaf in volume 2.
The last leaf in volume 2 is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1021:01) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 2207.
Darlow and Moule (Rev. 1968), 300.
- Martin, Gregory, -1582.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|