A vvhole crew of kind gossips, all met to be merry
- Other Title:
- Whole crew of kind gossips, all met to be merry
Whole crew of kind gossips, all met to be merry.
Tis merry when gossips meet.
- London : Printed[By W. Iaggard] for Iohn Deane, and [are] too be sold at his shop vnder Temple-barre, 1609.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Imperfect; Title page torn, with loss of print printing.
E3 is a separate title page, with same imprint, reading: "Tis merry vvhen gossips meet".
The only edition known to include "Tis merrie when gossips meete" on continuous signatures.
Part 2, "Tis merry when gossips meet" formerly STC 21410; identified by that number on UMI microfilm, reel 1582.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Printer's name from STC.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1582:23, 1582:25) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 21413.
- Rowlands, Samuel, 1570?-1630? , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|