The complete justice : being a compendious and exact collection out of all such statutes and authors as may any ways concern the office of a justice of peace : very much enlarged and carefully brought down unto the present year 1681 : together with a proper charge to be given at the Quarter sessions / by Richard Chamberlain of Grays Inn, Esquire.
- Other records:
- London : Printed at the assigns of Richard Atkins, esquire, and Sir Edward Atkins, knight, and sold by Henry Twyford ..., 1681.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 485 pages)
- Justices of the peace -- England.
- "The table" [id est index]: preliminary pages -.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 652:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C1811
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|