A three-fold discourse betweene three neighbours, Algate, Bishopsgate, and John Heyden the late cobler of Hounsditch, a professed Brownist. : Whereunto is added a true relation (by way of dittie) of a lamentable fire which happened at Oxford two nights before Christ-tide last, in a religious brothers shop, knowne by the name of Iohn of all-trades.
- London : Printed for F. Cowles, T. Bates, and I. VVright, MDCXLII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Brownists -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Attributed to John Taylor. compare NUC, pre-1956.
With title page woodcut.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 26:E145) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T517.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|