A prospectiue glasse to looke into heauen, or The cœlestiall Canaan described : Together with the soules sacred soliloquie, and most ardent desire to be inuested into the same. Sung in a most heauenly hymne, to the great comfort of all good Christians, by the Muses most vnworthy, Iohn Vicars.
- Other Title:
- Prospectiue glasse to looke into heaven
Prospective glasse to looke into heaven, or The cœlestiall Canaan described.
Cœlestiall Canaan described.
- London : Printed by W. Stansby for Iohn Smethwicke, and are to be sold at his shop in Saint Dunstanes Church-yard in Fleet-street, 1618.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Heaven -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- In verse.
Signatures: [A]⁴ (-[A]1) [par.]² B-E F² .
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1042:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 24698.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|