A commentarie of M. Doctor Martin Luther vpon the Epistle of S. Paul to the Galathians : first collected and gathered vvord by vvord out of his preaching, & novv out of Latine faithfully translated into English for the vnlearned. VVherein is set foorth most excellently the glorious riches of Gods grace ... With a table in the ende of all thinges here necessary to be knowne.
- Standardized Title:
- In epistolam Sancti Pauli ad Galatas commentarius. English
- Other Title:
- In epistolam Sancti Pauli ad Galatas commentarius.
Vpon the Epistle to the Galathians.
Upon the Epistle to the Galathians.
Commentarie of M. Doctor Martin Luther upon the Epistle of S. Paul to the Galathians.
- [London] : Diligently reuised, corrected, and nevvly imprinted againe by Thomas Vautroullier dvvelling vvithin the Blacke friers by Ludgate. Cum priuilegio, 1577.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 296 leaves)
- Local subjects:
- Bible. N.T. Galatians -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- A translation of: In epistolam Sancti Pauli ad Galatas commentarius.
Running title reads: Vpon the Epistle to the Galathians.
The table is lacking.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 408:07) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 16966.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|