A summe or a briefe collection of holy signes, sacrifices, and sacraments instituted of God euen since the beginning of the world, and of the true originall of the sacrifice of the Masse
- Standardized Title:
- Sum or a brief collection of holy signes, sacrifices and sacraments.
- Other Title:
- Summe or a briefe collection of holy signes, sacrifices, and sacraments instituted of God.
- Imprinted at London : [By S. Stafford] for W. C[otton], 1609.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 360 pages)
- Sacraments -- Early works to 1800.
Signs and symbols -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation by N. Lynge [id est Nicholas Ling]--Cf. STC.
Printer's and publisher's names from STC.
Includes dedication to Sir Iohn Brett; lacking dedication to Sir William Cavendish.
Signatures: A-Y Z⁴.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1643:02) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 23434.
- Ling, Nicholas, active 1563.
Brett, John, Sir, attributed name.
Devonshire, William Cavendish, Earl of, 1590-1628, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|