Pierce Penilesse his supplication to the diuell. Written by Tho. Nash, Gent
- Other Title:
- Pierce Penilesse his supplication to the divell
Pierce Penilesse his supplication to the divell.
- London : Printed [by T[homas] C[reede]] for Nicholas Ling, and are to be sold at his shop, at the northwest doore of S. Paules, 1595.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Theater -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Early works to 1800.
Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- England -- Social life and customs -- 16th century -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Colophon reads "London imprinted by T.C. for Nicholas Ling"; printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 387:02) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18375.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|