By the mayor, to the alderman of the ward of [blank] : whereas I have received a rule made yesterday by His Majesties Court of Kings-Bench, whereby (upon great complaint made to the said court, that squibs and crackers are frequently thrown into coaches passing the streets of this city ...)
- Other records:
- [London] : Printed by Samuel Roycroft, Printer to this Honourable City, 1684.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Offenses against public safety -- England -- London.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century.
- Broadsides -- London (England) -- 17th century.
- Form letter.
"Dated the 25th. day of October, 1684. Wagstaffe."
Reproduction of original in Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1745:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L2886H
- Tulse, Henry, Sir, -1689.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|