By the King, a proclamation : James the Seventh, by the grace of God, King ... We having taken into our royal consideration the many and great inconveniencies, which have happened to our ancient kingdom of Scotland of late years , through the different perswasions in the Christian religion ...
- Other Title:
- James the Seventh by the grace of God, King.
- Edinburgh : Printed by the Heir of Andrew Anderson ..., 1687.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (2 leaves)
- Liberty of conscience -- Scotland.
Catholics -- Civil rights -- Scotland.
Religious tolerance -- Scotland.
Scotland -- History -- 1660-1688.
- Broadsides -- Edinburgh (Scotland) -- 17th century.
- Other title information from first lines of text.
Printed as single sheet, divided at center.
Imperfect: creased and stained.
"Given at Our Court at Whitehall, the Twelfth day of February 1686/7. And of Our Reign the Third Year. By His Majesties Command, Melfort."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1741:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) J249
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|