Articles, wherupon it was agreed by the most reuerend father in God the Archbishop of Canterbury, & other the bishops & the whole cleargie of the prouince of Canterbury, in the conuocation or synode holden at Westminster by prorogation, in the yeere of our Lorde God, after the computation of the Church of Englande, one thousande, fiue hundred, seuentie fiue, : touchyng thadmission of apt and fytte persons to the ministerie, and thestablishing of good orders in the Churche. Published by the Queenes Maiesties authoritie.
- Other Title:
- Articles, wherupon it was agreed by the most reverend father in God the Archbishop of Canterbury, & other the bishops and the whole cleargie of the province of Canterbury
- [Imprinted at London : By Richarde Iugge, printer to the Queenes Maiestie, [1575?]]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England. Province of Canterbury, England -- Clergy -- Training of -- Early works to 1800.
- Title pages -- England -- 16th century.
- Imprint from colophon.
Publication date conjectured by STC.
Title within border (McK. 181).
Fragment: t.p. only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E4:1[160b]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 4582
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5927
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|