The Revelation of S. Ihon reueled, or, A paraphrase opening by conference of time and place such things as are both necessary, and profitable for the tyme present: / writen in Latine by Iames Brocard, and Englished by Iames Sanford Gent.
- Other Title:
- Paraphrase opening by conference of time and place such things as are both necessary, and profitable for the tyme present
- Imprinted at London : in Fleetestreate neare vnto S. Dunstones Church by Thomas Marshe, 1582.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([1+] pages)
- Local subjects:
- Bible. N.T. Revelation -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Title pages -- England -- 16th cent.
- Contains cropped ornamental border McK. 154.
A fragment; title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:1[191c]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 3810
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5919
- Sandford, James, tr.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|