The declaration of the Right Honourable Henry Earle of Cumberland Lord Lievtenant Generall of His Majesties forcs [sic] in York-shire. : And of the nobility, gentry, and others His Majesties subjects now assembled at Yorke for His Majesties service and the defence of this city and county.
- Other Title:
- Declaration of the Right Honourable Henry Earle of Cumberland Lord Lieutenant Generall of His Majesties forces in York-shire
- [London] : First printed at Yorke, and now re-printed at London; by speciall command., 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
York (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Yorkshire (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Signatures: A⁴.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Decemb: 22".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 42:E244) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C7579.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|