A shorte discourse of the most rare and excellent vertue of nitre : wherein is declared the sondrie and diuerse cures by the same effected, and how it may be aswell receiued in medicine inwardly as outwardly plaiterwise applied: seruing to the vse and commoditie aswell of the meaner people as of the delicater sorte.
- Other Title:
- Vertue of nitre.
- Imprinted at London : By [T. Marshe for] Gerald Dewes, dwelling in Paules churchyearde at the signe of the Swanne, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 22 leaves)
- Saltpeter -- Therapeutic use -- Early works to 1800.
- Actual printer's name from STC.
Running title reads: The vertue of nitre.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 919:08) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 4940.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|