The last speech of Sir Godfrey McCullough of Myretoun, knight and baronet, : who was beheaded at the cross of Edinburgh, the twenty sixth day of March, 1697.
- Edinburgh : Printed by John Reid, and are to be sold at his printing house in Bells Wynd, 1697.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- McCullough, Godfrey, Sir -- Death and burial -- Early works to 1800.
Last words -- 17th century.
Executions and executioners -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2772:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M118A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|