A collection of curious pictures viz. paintings and limning[s] by the best masters. Will be sold by auction on Thursday the [6th] and Friday and Saturday the 7th and 8th of this in[stant] November 1690. at the Barbadoes Coffe-House in Exch[ange-]Alley. over against the Royal-Exchange, in Cornhil : The sale beginning precisely at four of the clock [every] afternoon. By Edward Millington. Catalogues of which are destributed by Mr. G[illiflower] in Westminster-Hall: Mr. Nott in the Pall [Mall:] Mr. Bently in Russel-street, Covent-Garden: Mr. [Wilkins]on in Fleet-street: Mr. Hargrave, at the Kings[-Head,] over against Furnivals-Inn in Holborn: Mr; Miller, [at] the Acorn, in St. Paul's Church yard: and Mr. Crouch over against the Royal-Exchange [in Cornhil, booksellers.]
- Other Title:
- Collection of curious pictures viz. paintings and limnings by the best masters. Will be sold by auction on Thursday the 6th and Friday and Saturday the 7th and 8th of this instant November 1690. at the Barbadoes Coffe-House in Exchange-Alley. over against the Royal-Exchange, in Cornhil
- [London : publisher not identified, 1690]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 8 pages)
- Art auctions -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Art -- England -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
In only known copy the title page is not completely printed. Missing letters and words conjectured from other editions.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1827:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C5132.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|